Tuesday, January 26, 2010

some gifts im thankful for


After a long day at that place where im forced to sit, focus, listen, type, and not make an error, I decided to treat my self to a bit longer walk then just from the bus to the house. It was late, my death row shift just ended at 9:30pm but I stayed to chitchat about what else but.. WORK PERFORMANCE and STATS. (about till 10pm).. It probably was 11:11pm when i get out and realise... Its raining... I smiled :).


Not only because i always found the rain relaxing, peaceful. It was gonna be the first time I'll actually not just wear, but USE my hoodie. It was really awesome, my walk felt different, as if i was walking with someone. Someone who cared. Someone who kept me warm, secure, comfy if i may say, and most of all..dry. Dry at its own cost! ..getting wet.. for me.. I quickly realised..MY FAVORITE PIECE OF CLOTHING ! ...my hoodie ! and not just any hoodie ! A Dickies black hoodie i got for Christmas is GETTING WET !
..you probably guessed it that, i removed it, and put my coats hood on... IDIOT.. i know.

Well, hi whoever you are! You might have thought i forgot to post and that i would fail... well an insomniac like me always finds the time.. at night :) Plus I believe that, till i go to sleep, the day didnt change, so in my mind its still Monday. I dont know if you noticed, but i made a few tiny changes to the site, i hope you like it (..not really, i dont mind if you like it or not :p )

Today, i was gonna post a list of a few things im thankful for. Lets start with special gifts mkay?
I never got anything on valentines, unless well, it was a letter, or ok... alot of letters :D some with girl perfume on.. but that was in high school when i still spent valentines alone. As always. Last years valentines was different. I got a box of chocolates ! believe it or not, that was my first ever Valentines gift. well guess what? still didnt have a valentine, but it was still special :) Thank you.

This Christmas, i Got, Hanes boxers ! i needed some !, and awesome Colone Jacomo Jacomo.. it smells so nice they had to name it twice. and for the FIRST TIME EVER ! 50$ cash.. see my parents never gave cash kuz they said its a cold gift, it doesnt show CARE, cause its like a business transfer lol ! I understand, and I learned alot from that, they always took the time to FILLLLLLLLL the christmas tree bottom with mountains of gifts ! (ok .. i jst re-read that and it sounds ..wrong.. if you'd want it to sound wrong..) But this year... that 50$ was special. My dads Furniture store that he managed, closed a week before Christmas eve.. so he had no income, money was going to be tight YET.. they felt like they didnt out-do themselves so... that 50$ extra dollars was....straight from the heart.
Did i mentions i got a black dickies hoodie? I was looking for one almost ALL last year, cause i had a grey one, Converse, it wasnt special too me, it was to tight, stopped wearing it. I completely forgot about looking for one. I was so surprised when my friend bought me it, plus i know she doesnt have much money either !

See, i dont want to go on and on. (this is way too long allready) Officially, 2010 woke up on the wrong side of the bed for me. Plus, it had a gun under its pillow, it shot me while i was having an amazing dream, it shot in parts of my body where i wont die.. jst bleed to death if i dont do something. So here i am thinking about the little things, (like that 15 cents raise i just got, it couldve been worst.... :/  ). Those little things seem so huge right now.. you have no idea.
Thank you... and im sorry I dont know how to thank.

No comments: