Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Experimental Training: Test Page.

   Hey guys just a quick quick update, Im trying to beat procrastination in my life, set goals and follow through. So far almost daily, I go through a 30 day course on "Internet Marketing". Im at day 7. When I"ll be at day 30, I will start
my own Business Online. (i think..)

Secretly, I been working on (or rather not so secretly) a new web page design, tell me what you think so far, Alot of changes will have to be done, but anyways.. its http://experimental-training.blogspot.com/

  • video of the day
  • favorite or resource links
  • featured posts
  • etc.

Tell me what you think, ITS NOT GONNA BE CALLED EXPERIMENTAL TRAINING, its going to be called SEE ME FAIL stillzzz.

In other news: I am receiving excellent reports, from different people about the natural way to detoxifying your body. Someone lost 3 pounds in 2 weeks, others 1 or 2 belt sizes, others feel less hungry for the junk snacks and sweets. GUYS ! don't give up !! Eventually work your way up to TRY, and do 2 cups before breakfast, 1 cup BEFORE every meal (or big guilty snack) AND also after. See how you feel, I KNOW you won't fail. STEP BY STEP !

Now I wish some of you start to do once or twice a week, a few High intensity (meaning: fast) INTERVAL (meaning: changing) training, NOT CARDIO. (BURPEES !) Just a few short and sweet ones, about 20, no jumping even easier, even GIRLIE (on your knees) pushups, is excellent for MAN and GUYS, (girls, you wont get huge muscles unless you get the MALE hormone in you, ARTIFICIALLY) (in fact its better then a push up bra.. if you know what I mean)(YES ITS TRUE)

WOULD YOU WANT ME TO RECORD A YOUTUBE VIDEO on how to perform girlie and manly burpees?  (if you don't answer HERE at the bottom in the comment section.. I WILL IGNORE YOUR demands, pinky swear)

What else, oh yeah, the See Me Fail FACEBOOK FAN PAGE, is such a fail ! lol
So is 2010 so far lol !

-A.

No comments: