Thursday, January 21, 2010

The beginning of my e-suicide..

It was 31 minutes ago, i had an idea inspired by my lifes failures.

I will set goals on this blog, i will be open, and i will give you the pleasure of seeing me fail, or as i always hoped: succeed..

I dont know much, but i know when i see success, or how i judge it atleast, and i also know the efforts involved according to my experience.

I am not a writer, not a success yet, but i will dedicate this site to people who inspire me, with their stories, pictures, blogs, articles and other.

I hope you stay "tuned" and embark with me on a journey, with alot of adventure, I can guarantee that for your own pleasure, you will.. See me fail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yesssss This is a very good idea. I thoroughly enjoy the idea of blogging lol especially when its full of randomosities and jokes (whether the jokes are funny or not is beside the point ;) ) anyhoos I might accidentally bookmark this blog and read it from time to time (calm down i just want proof i know you and was a faithful follower of your blog just in case you become famous)and i plan on being super annoymous just so I can make fun of you when I feel like it and then other people can see the mean comments I've made and laugh at you with me wuhahahahahhaa
alas I've given away the game so I'll generally have to be nice to you but I'm sure you won't write anything to humiliiating on here like iunno failing at selling t-shirts so we won't have a problem

grreeat grreaat