Thursday, January 21, 2010

goodmorning, im very excite ! i LIKE !


Tomorow is my day off, i keep taking sick days without being sick.. like yesterday. im really no longer motivated to stay at my job, its 2:12pm and i porbably have my bus at 2:45pm.. just woke up to an empty house, kind of feels good, kinda bad... (glory to the ear plugs tho !)

This is not what i'll be writing everyday, i wont even be writing... everyday. the purpose of this is jst to take my mind of off crap, to feel like im listened to, what satisfies me is when i load this page ONCE from a different computer, it shows one visitor more lol.

hmm.. so heres one goal ill probably fail: day off, friday, got a FootLockers certificate for 80$, i gotto go downtown kuz at the mall there rly was nothing.. if u want to, join me! :D well i wont give out my cellphone
number, in case your a stranger... if ur a stranger.. just touch your computer screen... i will feel u, i promis ;)

(I love OWLCITY, I hate auto-correct: dont tell me how to write ATLEAST, it should be in one word if i want it to be !!!)

have a better day then me u :)
bye

3 comments:

meandude (Adrian :) ) said...

hi dude, im mean, u allready failed with this blog. i hope u die !!

sexiistalker (still Adrian.. ) said...

i think, wen u said: "touch the screen" was super cute ;)

Anonymous said...

whats so super cute about touching the screen....