Thursday, January 28, 2010

Experimental Training: The guide to a successful, healthy way of life.

THIS IS IT
This is what I am mostly experimented and successful at: Fitness.
I am soon going to start these series which I promise to try, to update at LEAST once a weak. This will require YOUR INPUT mostly. I will need you to ASK me questions HERE, about anything fitness, QUESTION my methods and theories, challenge me. I will provide you with LINKS, to real DATA, scientifically proven information, theories that failed, those that worked, those i tried or why i didnt, and also my opinion and how i see it.It will NOT be a series for bodybuilders, but for those who:



  • Have NO TIME
  • NO MONEY
  • Cant seem to GAIN healthy weight
  • Cant LOSE weight
  • Cant stay in shape 
  • And simply does not have the MOTIVATION for it anymore, but feels there HAS to be an easy way.
Why "EXPERIMENTAL TRAINING ?" well why not!? I have experimented ALOT, FAILED, SUCCEEDED. I'll also continue doing so and never giving up, by perfecting it, so it will always be experimental.
The other thing is i thought about it A LOT. ... the ..name :)
I believe every ones body is DIFFERENT, and its also just a vehicle. A vehicle that keeps changing from day one. In Mathematics, its called a VARIABLE. And what is every ones favorite Variable? "X".

Follow me with this, its a little word play, that stands behind all ill say about it. To be healthy i believe you need to keep your MIND, SPIRIT and BODY in good shape AND BALANCE. "X-SPIRI-MENTAL" training lol. But for every ones peace of MIND.. ill just refer to it as experimental training.

  • INTELLIGENT DESIGN 
What else? I believe our body, spirit, mind, was INTELLIGENTLY designed. Look at a spoon, look at a bicycle, and look at a computer. Different usage, different levels of complexity, different purposes.
Your body has mechanics that cannot be ignored, and it is NOT vanity. IF your sad, happy, healthy or yucky..your body was designed to show it all.

I will help you along the way to look at it that... way. (it rhymes !)
Your body was designed to survive, move, multiply and so much more, and it reflects what you have inside (ouhh thats deep!)

Follow me on a journey discovery, and remember: the stupid learn from experience, the smart learn from history.


No comments: