Friday, January 29, 2010

its our 7 day anniversary !!

Hey you !so its 5:05am friday 29th 2010 (technically, cause in my mind its still thursday) You been amazing so far.. I really didnt expect so many of you to come back and follow the posts, or even comment on Facebook etc. ... :') happy tear.

I made alot of recent changes, its SUPERRRR easy to comment now, just follow the READ MORE..and

TADAM ! Now at the very end of this short and sweet message, you will see the new and impressive way to comment. you can do it with a a bogus name, your gangster street name, creepy anonymous, FACEBOOK real name, twitter (and tons of other things i got ...no idea what they are ..but you can do it !)

I feel awesome about the upcoming series "EXPERIMENTAL TRAINING" !! all in all the Design needs more work, im thinking of a LOGO ..maybe a guy tryin to balance an elephant on a bicycle and a rope, and a mouse coming towards him.. or maybe a skydiver with a nervous face ! or..someone about to jump over a pitt, cliff, rocky valley. YOU TELL ME (in the ...NEW.. and EASY COMMENTS at the bottom .. here !!! YES YOU GOT IT !!)

WOW i want to celebrate with you guys somehow... :( Hey the picture reminds me.. POLAND, will compete at LARONDS FIREWORKS FIRST TIME EVER !!! ( july 10)

Ok im sorry im all over the place ! But you forgive me right? :) I need to share with you 2 FACEBOOK groups i wish i thought of.. one is a pretty sad one but i can very much relate to by being annoying:

Im scared to speak to you first because i just feel like im annoying you :|

and the other i joined kuz it cant be more clever then that:

DON'T KANYE ME OR ILL CHRIS BROWN YOU.

 LOL !!!

Anyways, guys... stick with me and you'll enjoy seeing me fail, AIGHT ?
peace out !!
-Adrian. 
P.S. I LOVE YOU (hey <---that was a great movie :D )
P.P.S look at that pretttty box here at the bottom ! wow !!!!

No comments: